Machu Picchu Classic Experience from Urubamba
- Durata: 12 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Urubamba, Cusco
- Cod produs: CMP002
Activity itinerary and description:
- 06:30AM: Meeting point in the lobby of Hotel Tambo del Inka and transfer to Ollantaytambo Train Station (30 minutes).
- PeruRail Expedition* train departure to Aguas Calientes.
- Arrival to Aguas Calientes Train Station/Machu Picchu.
- Transportation by bus up to ruins.
- Meet your private guide and visit Machu Picchu ruins.
- Transportation back to the town in Aguas Calientes.
- Arrival to Aguas Calientes train station and train boarding time.
- Arrival to Tambo del Inka train station.
- Train tickets (round-trip): PeruRail Expedition*
- Private transfer to train station (round-trip)
- Bus tickets (round-trip)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Private English guide (2.5 H)
*You can have an upgrade to PeruRail Vistadome train in the next step of your reservation.
- Approximate activity time: 12-15 hours.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday.
- Bring your passport (mandatory).
- Sun protection, rain protection.
- Light jacket.
- Bring your camera.
- Insect repellent.
- Train schedule and departure points will depend on the daily availability. Please ask to your executive.
- Train tickets and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are subject to availability. No-show penalty is 100% of the total cost; please refer to term and conditions.
- If you área coming from Perú or from the andean Comunity, please ask for our special rate