- 기간: 3 시 (대략)
- 위치: Cusco, Peru
- 상품 코드: C054
This experience begins in the direction of the Lord of Torrechayoc Church. In it, the Cross that was found in the Pumahuanca Mountain is adored, where you will enjoy a fascinating walk. We will continue until we reach the starting point on an ascending path, you will be able to see different species of flora and beautiful landscapes along the way passing by a small river. Then, we have a stop to rest.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Visit to the Lord of Torrechayoc Church
- Walk through the foothills of the Pumahuanca Mountain
- Rest and snacks
- Leisure time to explore the area
- Return to the starting point of the walk
- Return to the hotel
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Bottle of water and snack
- Approximate activity time: 3 hours.
- The duration of the walk is 2:20 hours
- Dates: Monday to Sunday
- Bring camera.
- Sun protection, rain protection (rainy season November - April).
- Comfortable clothes and footwear.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.