City Tour Cusco
Desde USD US$164,00
- Duração: 4 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Cusco, Peru
- Código de produto: C016
The main square, the Cathedral, the Convent of Santo Domingo and Qorikancha, as well as the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo, a stone labyrinth built to evoke the underworld deity of the Incas: the snake. Walk through this archaeological complex that the Incas used to communicate with their gods.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby (Cusco city).
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Transfer to Cusco city, visit to the Historical Center and surrounding archaeological sites.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Entrance tickets.
- Bottle of water.
- Approximate activity time: 3-4 hours.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday. Qorikancha. Closed on Sunday mornings.
- Departure times are ﬂexible.
- Bring camera.
- Bring a coat / sweater.
- Rain protection (rainy season: November - April).