Paracas National Reserve
부터 USD US$60.00
- 기간: 2 시 (대략)
- 위치: Ica, Peru
- 상품 코드: P017
Activity itinerary and description:
- Transfer from hotel to the reserve.
- Visit different beaches within its conﬁnes, appreciating the colorful settings contrasted against the backdrop of the Paciﬁc Ocean.
- Explore Visitor’s Center to see replicas of the wildlife protected within the reserve: Humboldt penguin, comorants, terns, turtles, dolphins, ﬂamingos, and others (the center is closed right now).
- Take a brief hike around the bay to see ﬂamingos and other bird species (migratory and resident) in their natural habitat.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Approximate activity time: 2.5 hours.
- Private transportation.
- Ofﬁcial tour guide.
- Entrance to site.
- A daily activity with either morning or afternoon departures.
- National museums are closed on Mondays and holidays.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, wind breaker, and sunglasses.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.