Barranco & Dinner Show
Da USD US$ 80,00
- Durata: 4 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Lima, Peru
- Codice prodotto: L012
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Short visit to Miraflores.
- Visit the Bohemian district of Barranco where we will appreciate: The Ermita Church, Chabuca´s monument, Peruvian horse, The Lookout, Sighs bridge, Barranco’s square, The municipality, Church of the holy cross, Library, Barranco Boulevard.
- Dinner show at traditional Restaurant.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Dinner show at restaurant (includes: buffet dinner and 01 Pisco Sour per person).
- Approximate total duration: 3.5 hrs.
- From Monday to Sunday. • Private service (due to the restaurant arrival time, you can have assigned a shared table).
- Recommended departure time: 6:50 p.m.
- Comfortable shoes, camera, windbreaker jacket.
- Reservation must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.