Lima City Tour
- Dauer: 3 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Lima, Peru
- Produkt-Code: L004
This tour presents Lima and its three historical periods: pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern. There, you will admire more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral, the Municipal Palace, among others. The tour ends with a tour to the more traditional residential areas of Lima.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Panoramic view of “Pucllana Pyramid”.
- Panoramic visit to the Historical Center of Lima.
- Visit to the San Francisco Convent and Catacombs.
- Tour to the residential areas of Lima.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Entrance to San Francisco Convent.
- Approximate total duration : 3 hours.
- From Mondays to Sundays.
- Private service, flexible departure time.
- We recommend to leave between 09:30 AM and 1:30 PM.
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat/cap, camera, sunglasses.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.