Gastronomic Walking Food Tour in Barranco
Desde USD 184,00 US$
- Duración: 4 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Lima, Peru
- Código de producto: L013
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Welcome and introduction by the guide.
- Visit local places, which will allow you to connect with the true and authentic way of stimulating your tastebuds, including live ceviche and pisco sour demonstrations with great local hosts.
- While strolling through the colored streets of Barranco, you will visit a mix of trendy and more traditional places. These will include an ample variety of tasty bites and drinks that are among Peru's most emblematic, and listed in most "to-taste" lists.
- Return to the Hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Tourist transportation with professional driver (Hotel – Barranco – Hotel).
- Approximate total duration: 4 hours.
- Private service: Departure time is flexible (morning).
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat/cap, camera, sunglasses.
- Reservation must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Maximum capacity for private service: 4 people. For larger groups we must requote.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.