Gastronomic Walking Food Tour in Barranco
- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Lima, Peru
- Produkt kode: L013
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- During the activity, we will make several stops:
- Peruvian market: Fruit tasting and explanation.
- Peruvian chocolate tasting.
- Visit the main places of Barranco: La Ermita church, Puente de los Suspiros, Bajada de Baños Street art in Barranco.
- Taste the famous ceviche, Lomo saltado + tacu tacu + Inca Kola (Peruvian soda).
- Taste our famous Pisco sour.
- Finally taste an artisan ice cream.
- Return to the Hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Tourist transportation with professional driver (Hotel – Barranco – Hotel).
- Donation to NGO Action Against Hunger Peru ("1 tour = 1 meal" social impact partnership to fight anemia and malnutrition in Ayacucho).
- Shared service (Min. 2 pax.).
- Approximate total duration: 4 hours.
- From Monday to Saturday.
- Group service: Departure time 09:00 AM.
- Private service: Recommended departure time 09:30 AM.
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat/cap, camera, sunglasses.
- Reservation must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Maximum capacity for private service: 4 people. For larger groups we must requote.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.