Alkaen USD 207,00 $
- Kesto: 12 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Cusco, Peru
- Tuotekoodi: C043
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby. Urubamba: 04:00 AM - Cusco City: 05:00 AM
- Transfer to Pitumarca (Quesiuno) which is located at 4320 masl (3 hours approx.)
- Starting point from Qesiuno.
- Walk approximately for 2-3 hours.
- Arrived at the Vinicunca Mountain which is 5200 meters above sea level.
- Free time to take pictures, enjoy the landscape and rest.
- Lunch (Boxed Lunch).
- Return, we will descend the trek from the mountain towards Quesiuno.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Entrance tickets.
- Box lunch.
- Bottle of water.
- Approximate activity time: 12 hrs.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- Shared service (ask prices for private service).
- Camera, sunscreen / hat, binoculars, sunglasses, appropriate footwear, jacket and protection against rain (in rainy season).
- If you want to do the hike to the mountain on horseback, bear in mind that it has an additional cost of S/.150 (local currency) approximately, which is paid only in cash.
- Moderate-High. Not recommended for people with knee problems.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.
*Published price is departing from Urubamba, ask for Cusco City departure.