- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cusco, Peru
- Product code: C043
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby.
- Transfer to Pitumarca (Quesiuno) which is located at 4320 masl (3 hours approx.)
- Starting point from Qesiuno.
- Walk approximately for 2-3 hours.
- Arrived at the Vinicunca Mountain which is 5200 meters above sea level.
- Free time to take pictures, enjoy the landscape and rest.
- Lunch (Boxed Lunch).
- Return, we will descend the trek from the mountain towards Quesiuno.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Entrance tickets.
- Box lunch.
- Bottle of water.
- Approximate activity time: 12 hrs.
- Approximate activity time: From Cusco: 12 hrs. From Urubamba: 15-16 hrs.
- From Monday to Sunday.
- Shared service.
- Camera, sunscreen / hat, binoculars, sunglasses, appropriate footwear, jacket and protection against rain (in rainy season).
- If you want to do the hike to the mountain on horseback, bear in mind that it has an additional cost of S/.150 (local currency) approximately, which is paid only in cash.
- Moderate-High. Not recommended for people with knee problems.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.