Lima: Historical & Gastronomic
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lima, Lima
- Product code: L039
Venturia invites you to know our Capital and the history that overflows around it. To start with energy, you can enjoy a delicious typical Peruvian breakfast. On a walking tour, you can enjoy every corner of our Historic Center. Finally, in a Colonial House you will taste Peruvian snacks accompanied by our emblematic Pisco Sour.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby
- Private transfer to Lima City Center
- Enjoy a Peruvian breakfast tasting in a typical Peruvian Restaurant
- After breakfast, visit: San Francisco Convent, Lima Main Square, The Cathedral and The Government Palace
- Visit Casa Aliaga
- Tasting in Casa Aliaga: Pisco sour and Peruvian snacks
- Transfer back to hotel
- Approximate time: 4 hours
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat/cap, camera, sunglasses.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.