Miraflores & Barranco Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lima, Lima
- Product code: L039
This tour is designed for thoe who appreciates tradition and modernity. We start our tour in the bohemian heart of Lima: Barranco. Passengers will be able to have a tour with a visit to the most touristic areas of Barranco. The tour continues to the most modern and touristic district of Lima: Miraflores. They will then have time to shop at the Miraflores Indian Market.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions
- Panoramic view of the Huaca Pucllana.
- Visit to the main attractions of Miraflores: Larcomar, Miraflores and its main parks and streets, Inca Market.
- Visit to the main attractions of Barranco: Puente de los Suspiros, Bajada de Baños, Art Gallery.
- Return to the hotel.
- Approximate activity time: 3 hours
- Private service, recommended departure time between: 09:30 and 13:30 hrs.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat/cap, camera, sunglasses.
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.