- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cusco, Peru
- Product code: C053
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Visit to the Ceramic Workshop of Pablo Seminario
- Visit to Urubamba main square and a local market
- Visit to the Lord of Torrechayoc Church
- Short visit to Huayna Capac Cemetery and Palace
- Walk through cultivation areas and taste of andean products
- Return to the hotel
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Bottle of water and snack
- Approximate activity time: 2-3 hours.
- The duration of the walk is 2 hours
- Shared service. Fixed departures: 09:30 hrs. and 14:30 hrs.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday
- Bring camera.
- Sun protection, rain protection (rainy season November - April).
- Comfortable clothes and footwear.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.