- Trvanie: 4 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Cusco, Peru
- Kód produktu: C052
The starting point is the Convent of Santo Domingo. From there, while gently pedaling e-bikes, we pass by crop fields. Then, we continue towards the Animal Sanctuary of Cochahuasi, where we will see native animals, such as andean condors and pumas. There we can stop to rest. The return is by the same route. 25 km approximately.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Transfer to the Convent of Santo Domingo
- Departure to the crop fields and the Animal Sanctuary of Cochahuasi
- Return to the hotel
- Private touristic transportation
- English speaking private guide
- Safety equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Bottle of water
- Approximate activity time: 4 or 5 hours.
- The duration pedaling is from 2 to 3 hours
- Approximate distance: 25 km
- Private service. Departure times are flexible
- Dates: Monday to Sunday