E-bikes 3 Ruins
- 天數: 4 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Cusco, Peru
- 产品编号: C051
The starting point is the Church of San Cristobal. From there, while gently pedaling e-bikes, we will pass through the ruins surrounding the city of Cusco: Sacsayhuaman, a great fortress and the most important ceremonial site of the Hanan Qosqo, the upper class; Tambomachay, where the Incas workshipped the water and the regeneration of earth along with his warriors, artisans and priests and finally, Puca Pucara, military lodgings built on high stone walls. 14 km approximately.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Transfer to the Church of San Cristobal
- Departure to the 3 ruins (panoramic view)
- Return to the hotel
- Private touristic transportation
- English speaking private guide
- Safety equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Bottle of water
- Approximate activity time: 4 or 5 hours.
- The duration pedaling is from 2 to 3 hours
- Approximate distance: 14 km
- Private service. Departure times are flexible
- Dates: Monday to Sunday