Sea Kayas Candelabro
From USD $85.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P015
Activity itinerary and description:
- Departure from the Hotel Paracas lobby. Transfer to Punta Pejerrey, former scallop camp within the Paracas National Reserve.
- Security brieﬁng, equipment assignment and simple rowing technique brieﬁng.
- Cruise to El Candelabro, ancient geoglyph carved on the sand. On the way we´ll see cormorants, Inka terns, pelicans, local gulls and maybe even Humboldt penguins. After passing through caves and ravines inaccessible to larger vessels, we arrive at Pirate beach, with an option to disembark to rest a bit.
- With the wind on our backs, we return to Punta Pejerrey.
- Transfer back to Hotel Paracas.
- Lenght: 3 hours approximately.
- Kayak, paddle, safety vest, skirt rental.
- Round trip transfers, entrance tickets to the National Reserve.
- Backup boat, from a safe distance.
- 8 guests.
- Wind breaker, hat, swimwear and sandals.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.