Peruvian Paso Horse Exhibition
From USD $157.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Product code: L001
Discover the Peruvian rhythm and tradition, enjoying our typical dances: expression of our ancient peoples of the Coast, The Andes and the Jungle. Accompany it with endless flavors, a heritage of many generations: a dinner with more than 20 iconic dishes from our Peruvian gastronomy.
To complete the experience, awaken your senses with the best show ever seen, the Peruvian Paso Horse show, which captivates with its staging full of color, history and typical horseback riding dances.
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby. Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Typical dances show
- Buffet lunch
- Paso Horses exhibition
- Return to the hotel
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Approximate length: 5 hours.
- Departure time: 12:00 pm.
- Private touristic transportation
- Bring camera
- Bring sunscreen
- Sunglasses, cap or hut
- Comfortable shoes
- Have light breakfast
- Reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Availability varies every 3 hours on average.