Machu Picchu Premium Tour from Urubamba
From USD $602.00
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urubamba, Peru
- Product code: CMP001
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the lobby of Hotel Tambo del Inka and transfer to Ollantaytambo Train Station (30 minutes).
- PeruRail Vistadome Train departure to Aguas Calientes.
- Arrival to Aguas Calientes Train Station/Machu Picchu and meet with your guide.
- Transportation by bus up to ruins.
- Visit Machu Picchu ruins with your private guide.
- Transportation back to the town in Aguas Calientes.
- Arrival to Aguas Calientes train station and train boarding time.
- Arrival to Ollantaytambo train station and private transportation to Tambo del Inka.
- Train tickets (round-trip): PeruRail Vistadome
- Bus tickets (round trip)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Private English guide
- Approximate activity time: 12 hours.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday.
- Bring your passport (mandatory).
- Sun protection, rain protection.
- Light jacket.
- Bring your camera.
- Insect repellent.
- Train schedule and departure points will depend on the daily availability. Please ask to your executive.
- Train tickets and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are subject to availability. No-show penalty is 100% of the total cost; please refer to term and conditions.
- If you área coming from Perú or from the andean Comunity, please ask for our special rate.