Overflight to the Nazca Lines
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Pisco, Peru
- Product code: P005
Activity itinerary and description:
- Flights are subject to availability and minimum of passengers.
- Itineraries: 09:00 am until 04:00 pm. (The exact time will be conﬁrmed one day before the tour).
- Transfer from Hotel Paracas to Pisco Airport from hotel (20 minutes).
- Flight over the Nazca Lines, approximadley 1.4 hours (over the Nazca lines approx: 20 minutes. Complete flight approx. 1.4 H.)
- Transfer Paracas Hotel - Pisco Airport – Paracas Hotel for guests (once hotel opens).
- Bottled water (once hotel opens).
- Pamphlet and bilingual pilot.
- Max: 12 pax.
About the aircraft:
- 2008 Cessna Grand Caravan.
- Single turboprop.
- High wing design for greater visibility.
- 2 aft doors: entrance and emergency.
- Individual window seats on both cabin sides.
Safety features and policies:
- Oxygen masks and fire extinguishers.
- First aid kit • Modern aircraft with highly trained pilots.
- Constant aircraft maintenance.
- Compliance with DGAC (General Directorate of Civil Aeronautics) regulations.
- Planes flown by ATSA, professionals in handling private aircraft.
- Take motion sickness pills 1 hour before takeoff.
- Bring camera and sunglasses.
- Eat a light breakfast.
- Arrive 20 minutes before activity is scheduled to begin passenger registration purposes.
- Bring your original passport. It is a must!
*Consider that the exact time of the overflight will be confirmed one day before, it would be between 09:00 am - 04:00 pm, because the flights are programmed considering weather conditions. We will send you a letter to your room in the Hotel (if you are staying in Hotel Paracas) or an email (if you are staying in any other Hotel in Paracas zone) the day before. We have an office in the lobby of Hotel Paracas so you can ask anything you want to Venturia team there.