The Scallops Experience: Collection and Tasting
From USD $124.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P023
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort private pier.
- Departure time: depending on the daily availability.
- Visit to the Atenas beach (15 min from the hotel).
- Explanation on the collection process, life time and care of the shells.
- Natural shells tasting on the boat.
- Return to the Hotel. Second tasting at the pier restaurant “Chalana”: tasting of 6 shells varieties.
- On the boat: Glass of wine / Mineral water. Natural shell per person.
- At Chalana Restaurant: Tasting of 6 shells varieties (aji amarillo - rocoto - natural - chalaca - ponzu – grilled with pisco butter). 1 glass of white wine per person.
- Wednesday and Saturday – from 8:00 to 13:00 hrs. (due to the daily availability).
- Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- Minimum: 2 pax.
- Maximum: 10 pax.
- Shared service.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, windbreaker, and sunglasses.
- Eat a light breakfast.
- We kindly ask guests to arrive at the dock 15 minutes before scheduled departure so we can register all passengers with the port authority.
- For groups over 10 people, please ask a separate quote.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.