- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cusco, Peru
- Product code: C044
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby. Urubamba: 04:00 AM - Cusco City: 05:00 AM
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and leads introductions.
- Transfer to Soraypampa.
- Walk up to the lagoon, visit and time for photographs.
- Walk down to Soraypampa.
- Return to the hotel.
- Private touristic transportation.
- English speaking private guide.
- Entrance tickets.
- Box lunch.
- Bottle of water.
- Approximate activity time: 12 hrs.
- From Monday to Sunday
- Shared service.
- Acclimatization: It is recommended to have been in Cusco city with a height greater than 3000 meters of altitude at least 48 hours before.
- Camera, sunblock / hat, shoes and appropriate clothing.
- It is important to have cash (local currency) in case you require some extra services. If you want to do the hike to the mountain on horseback, bear in mind that it has an additional cost of S/. 60 (local currency) approximately, which is paid only in cash.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.
*Published price is departing from Urubamba, ask for Cusco City departure.