Sea Kayaks Punta Ballenas
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P014
Activity itinerary and description:
- Departure from the Hotel Paracas lobby at 07:00 hrs.
- Transfer to Punta Pejerrey, former scallop camp within the Paracas National Reserve.
- Lenght: 2 hours approximately.
- Security briefing, equipment assignment and simple rowing technique briefing.
- Cruise to the Atenas beach, where we can see cormorants, pelicans and gulls. We then row into Punta Ballenas against the wind, in these shallow waters we'll be able to spot different kinds of seashells and, if we're lucky, flamingoes.
- With the wind on our backs, we return to Punta Pejerrey.
- Transfer back to Hotel Paracas.
- Kayak, safety vest, skirt rental.
- Round trip transfers, entrance tickets to the National Reserve.
- Backup boat, from a safe distance.
- 8 guests.
- Wind breaker, hat, swimwear and sandals.
*Previous experience is not required, above average physical condition is not required either. Ideal family activity.