4x4 Dune Ride
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P013
Activity itinerary and description:
- We meet guests at the hotel lobby, time previously arranged with participants.
- General safety briefing.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Paracas desert (15 minutes approximately).
- Ride through sand dunes of different sizes and sandboarding.
- Approximate activity time: 2.5 hours.
- Private service.
- On-site requests: 12 guests
- Larger groups can be arranged with time in advance.
About the vehicle:
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with reinforced coil springs and stabilizer bar; 4-link rear suspension with heravy coil springs, stabilizer bar, and semi-floating axle.
- Air conditioning.
- Seat belts, BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires and front tow hitch.
- 4x4 fenders, air compressor.
- Auxiliary lighting for nighttime driving.
- GPS and two-way radios.
- First aid kit and fire extinguishers.
- Bring windbreaker jacket, hat, comfortable pants, and camera.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.