From USD $599.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P012
Activity itinerary and description:
- We meet guests at the lobby of Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort at 5 P.M.
- General safety briefing.
- Transfer from the hotel to the Paracas desert (15 minutes approximately).
- Ride through sand dunes of different sizes and sandboarding.
- We stop on the way to watch the sun set.
- Nighttime travel through the desert to our picnic spot.
- Rest in state-of-the art awning under the desert stars.
- Return to hotel using a smoother route.
- Approximate activity time: 4 hours.
- Dune experience in SUV’s piloted by professional drivers.
- Ride through sand dunes of different sizes and difficulty levels.
- Luxury picnic and beverages: bottled water, white and red wines and beer.
- On-site requests: 12 guests.
- Larger groups can be arranged with time in advance.
About the vehicle:
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with reinforced coil springs and stabilizer bar; 4-link rear suspension with heavy coil springs, stabilizer bar, and semi-floating axle.
- Air conditioning.
- Seat belts, BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires and front tow hitch.
- 4x4 fenders, air compressor.
- Auxiliary lighting for nighttime driving.
- GPS and two-way radios.
- First aid kit and fire extinguishers.
- Bring windbreaker jacket, hat, comfortable pants, and camera.