The Native Potatoes Route
From USD $115.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urubamba, Peru
- Product code: C035
Activity itinerary and description:
- Meeting point: Hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff welcomes guests and accompanies them on a short walk to the bicycle area.
- Departure to Huayllabamba on the bike path.
- Brief stop for tasting of chicha and native potatoes in a traditional Chichería.
- Continue to the main square and skirt the farms of the area.
- Return to the Tambo del Inka hotel.
- Safety Equipment (helmet and gloves).
- Bottle of water.
- Approximate length: 3.5 hours (departure time 9:00 am).
- Approximate distance: 20 miles.
- Days: Monday to Sunday.
- Bring Camera.
- Sun Protection.
- Comfortable Clothes.
- If your child is 1.60 mt. or taller, can participate paying the adult rate.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.