Ballestas Islands Tour
From USD $31.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ica, Peru
- Product code: P001
Activity itinerary and description:
- Depart from the Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort dock (8:20 A.M. and 10:20 A.M.) every day.
- Brief stop for appreciation and explanation of the Candelabro.
- 45-minute trip around the islands.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Approximate activity time: 2 hours.
- Shared service
About the vessels:
- Very comfortable and safe motorboats equipped with Volvo Penta 260 hp turbo diesel inboard motors.
- 1 extra boat in case of emergency, according to Peruvian naval regulations.
- Onboard maritime radio.
- Life jackets.
- Emergency rations.
- Trained and certified captains.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, windbreaker and sunglasses.
- Take motion sickness pills if sensitive (1 hour before departure).
- Eat a light breakfast
- We kindly ask guests to arrive at the dock 20 minutes before scheduled departure so we can register all passengers with the Port Authority.
- Children rate applies for kids between 5-11 years old. Older than that, applies an adult rate.
- If your children is 4 years old or less and want to take seat, they must pay a children rate. Otherwise, it is not necessary to pay any rate, but please you must indicate that you have a children in special requirements of the booking info.
- Meet at the private dock of Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort.
- Do not include thansfers.
*It is necessary to sign a disclaimer before carrying out the activity.
*To open a boat is required minimum 3 passengers, contact us (+51 951 303 975) and we will verify availability for you and inform you shortly.
*Due to the situation (Covid-19) we are not providing any food and beverages.